RSS

Search

Being a mom for the second time: sensations


If all goes well, within a few days I will be mom for the second time. Arguably, a second pregnancy does not necessarily resemble the first in terms of physical changes, and in my case also true that there were many differences in the feelings with my first pregnancy.

Something that I found very different is the confidence to face the physical changes, discomfort, because it is something already known. Confidence before the birth is different, because I know the uncertainty of what I expected, but let's say that I now have less fear, because you may think less ...

The connection to the baby also is different: it is now easier to get used to the idea of who is in there, I know how it will be seen for the first time, I know I can feel, talk, touch and mimarla, I know what is the roll in your life from the moment that you see and hear, that is, I know how it feels to have a child.

For the same reason in this second pregnancy I found it easier to talk to the baby's tummy from fondling, or if you want, I have a more natural and spontaneous.

I can not help but feel some fear, even I would say sorry, because I can not provide all the care you need my daughter, so small yet. Is that the time before I dethroned?

People says that is too small to realize the change to be jealous ... But she is very aware of everything going on around him and I know it's going to notice. I recently began to mourn when I suddenly saw a pamper and take little baby ... I'm afraid not being able to respond fully, but I imagine, I know that what I will be "multiplied".

The fact that she has to leave for a few days stay in hospital, I am also concerned because we have never spent a night together. The truth is that I worry until I see mourn when he comes to see me and his sister, because it's me mourn, even joy, and my leg crying fuck her too, "Mom, Mom, Mom ...". Anyway, it will be only a moment, the moment of seeing the two together.

Another feeling is that the whole world cares less about you, unless you ask. Having gone through a pregnancy do so soon and all goes normally imagine having much to do with this. Does not mean it's bad, because sometimes the insistence could lead to tire in the first pregnancy, but they are lacking in cases (especially when one or the other reason you are not too well).

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar